With its innovative system solutions, technologies and services for integrated glass applications, the brand stands for lasting customer benefit, reliability and the best products on the market. Bystronic operates globally, with customer advice and services available locally.
At Vitrum 2005 in Milan Bystronic will present the following new and advanced developments under production conditions:
* The entry-level solution for cutting of laminated glass
* Automatically controlled processing steps
* Fast spacer bending machine for unfilled aluminium profiles
* One design of bending tools for all spacer widths
* Selection of spacer bar from up to 8 position magazine with residual recovery
* Automatic desiccant filling station for the integrated spacer frame processing
* Automatic feeding and disloading of spacer frames
* Automatic vertical arrissing machine for rectangles and shapes with straight edges
* Cup wheel technology for best arrissing quality at low operation costs
* Semi-automatic insulating glass production line for efficient manufacturing of up to 4-sided stepped I.G. units
* Rational handling equipment for all sectors of sheet and flat glass processing
Two further core competencies of Bystronic, automotive glass pre-processing solutions and complete solutions for laminated glass manufacturing, will be presented at multimedia terminals.
Range of products of Bystronic glass:
System solutions for the manufacture of architectural and automotive glass: Flat glass cutting, Glass tempering and bending, Laminated glass manufacturing, Insulating glass manufacturing, Handling equipment, Automotive glass preprocessing