Date: 4 September 2020
The new StreamLam is synonymous with a holistic high-performance cut for laminated safety glass, which was created by evaluating, rethinking and modifying any previous processes and interrelationships. The resulting double-deck concept and modular cutting units means up to three panes can be cut simultaneously.
- Fully-automated cutting system for laminated safety glass (glass transport, positioning, scoring, heating, separating)
- Modular positioning system for simultaneous processing of up to three panes
- High-performance double-deck concept for consistent and efficient flow of glass
- Automatic residue disposal
- Space requirement adapted for the replacement of conventional cutting line combinations from two existing systems
Embracing a holistic concept, the StreamLam impresses as the central component of a newly installed high-performance line. In the case of existing lines, it makes an ideal replacement for combined cutting machines and boasts a significantly higher output.