Date: 7 October 2021
Thompson Glass, an ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System) certified industry leader in advanced glass and lamination technologies, offers customers throughout North America a new line of safety glass products. The Defender glass series offers many choices and eliminates specific threats. Defender’s forced-entry protection products have been tested to withstand extensive physical attacks.
Several Defender products also offer different levels of bullet resistance (BR). The Defender BR-rated products are certified through third-party testing to meet and exceed industry standard UL safety code requirements for those levels.
Benefits of Defender glass:
- Provides time for occupants to react and first responders to arrive
- Increases feeling of safety and mental well-being of building occupants
- Offers the same aesthetics as regular insulated glass
- Allows damaged glass to be replaced at your convenience as it remains functional
- Reduces sound transmission
- Provides immediate safety
- Deters criminals after initial attempt at impact
- Adds additional benefit of severe weather protection when used as exterior application
Defender glass products offer a clear view of the outside while protecting those inside.
For more information go to www.thompsonig.com