Date: 26 August 2020
While this year looks a little different than most, one thing remains the same: the glass industry's need for building strong relationships across the supply chain. For our team at HHH Tempering Resources, GlassBuild America is always a chance to connect with our long-time customers and develop relationships with new customers.
At the show, fabricators can connect with hundreds of companies. Our focus is always on the success of our customers, and GlassBuild provides the perfect venue to meet with fabricators face-to-face and learn about their goals. Meeting in-person allows us to really take the time to understand our customers’ needs, develop a detailed plan and build trust. GlassBuild has been a critical tool in both ensuring our customers’ success, and for our growth as a team.
At HHH, we’re taking this opportunity to reflect on the impact GlassBuild has had on our business over the years. We’ve been attending the show for 12 years, and each year our show presence has grown.
HHH HISTORICAL SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
We look forward to GlassBuild every year, and we’ve hit some major milestones during the show. Some of our team’s favorite highlights include:
- 2007 - Our first year exhibiting at the show.
- 2016 - The first year we used touchscreen technology in our booth, providing new ways for fabricators to interact with our machinery offerings.
- 2017 - We showcased equipment in our booth for the first time, despite the uncertainty caused by Hurricane Irma.
- 2018 - We used our touchscreen technology to debut our new website, launching new functionality for our customers, such as product comparisons and downloadable sell sheets. We also signed a sales agreement with Moag (formerly J.C. Moag) to install a new NorthGlass tempering furnace at their new Georgetown, Indiana, facility.
- 2019 – Our most monumental GlassBuild yet! In partnership with our tempering furnace partner, NorthGlass, we exhibited the largest piece of bent glass ever displayed in the U.S. We celebrated our 25th anniversary with a show floor happy hour celebration to thank our customers for their support over the past quarter century. We premiered a time-lapse video of the Moag furnace install to provide fabricators an inside look at the process. We won “Best in Show – Large Booth,” which was a first for our team.
This year, we look forward to the opportunities that GlassBuild Connect holds. We hope that with the cancellation of the in-person show, fabricators take the opportunity to slow down and evaluate their next big bets and future goals. All businesses should use the learnings from this unexpected year and put those insights to use in planning for a stronger future. GlassBuild Connect is offering some great online resources that will help fabricators continue to learn and plan for what’s ahead.
Our team is looking forward to connecting with fabricators virtually and sharing equipment information and insights online via GlassBuild Connect. When we receive requests from fabricators, we’ll reach out to learn more about each team’s goals and needs via a phone or video call. Although we wish we could be in-person to see our customers and colleagues, we wish everyone the best and hope they continue to stay well. And, of course, we can’t wait until next year’s show to defend our “Best in Show” title.
Register today at GlassBuild.com