The common problems are: degumming and self-exposing of the laminated glass.
Degumming: 1) The heating temperature is not high enough or the keeping time is not long enough for the EVA FILM to melt and react totally, like the cross link reaction is not finished. For this reason, please increase the heating temperature or the keeping time of laminating.
2) The EVA FILM is out of the shelf life, most EVA FILM’s self life is about one year or longer. Please use the EVA FILM within the self life. Yes, different EVA FILM manufacturers may have different self life for the EVA Film.
3. Maybe it’s the problem of the quality of the EVA FILM. Send some film samples for the EVA FILM manufacturer to test the EVA FILM again.
1) The laminated glass is cooling too fast. Please do not open the oven door to help cooling after the temperature of the laminated glass is lower than 75 degrees.
2) Please avoid the hot laminated glass touching the cold water.
3) Put some wood blocks between the laminated glasses to make the cooling is well-proportioned.
Hope all those info may be helpful to you.
All rights reserved by EVA FILM BLOG: www.evafilms.com