Date: 23 October 2005
Its worth emphasizing the interest the new ICE design in engraved glass has raised among visitors for its realism and beauty as it looks as iced glass.It was presented at the stand in transparent and mirror versions. A seductive game of transparencies and textures with the brightness and lightness which characterizes the engraved CriSamar® crystal glass.
Ideal for decoration and interior architecture: partition screens and walls (see thickness up to 10 and 12 mm), doors, furniture, kitchen, bathroom,..
ICE is more than just design: its a concept, where textures and the sense of touch become significant, together with the transparencies visual effects. Designing based on emotions, for those who wish to decorate with the senses.
CriSamar® ICE its available in:
- Colours: extraclear, clear, bronze, grey, green and pink.
- Thickness: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm.
- Size: standard 225x321 cms (optional en 180x321 cms)
(For other colours, please consult. Laminated also available).
Its available in thickness up to 10 and 12 mm, which is ideal for partition walls, shower screens, doors, besides furniture in kitchen, bathroom,
- Float glass as per norm UNE-EN 572-2.
- Highly resistant to stains and fingerprints.
- Easy to clean.
- Can be cut, bevelled, curved, drilled, tempered and laminated.
- Awarded the ISO 9001 (quality control) and ISO 14001 (Environmental safety) Quality Standard Certificates.