The new LiSEC FitLines convince with an excellent price-performance ratio. The concept: With proven components at the highest technical level, the insulating glass lines combine good product quality and performance with easy handling even at limited space conditions.
Low overall length, cycle time and customisability
All LiSEC FitLines are available in line sizes 25/20 (sheet size length 2.5m and height 2m) and 35/25 (sheet size length 3.5m and height 2.5m).
By way of example the FitLine 2 is particularly short, inexpensive and effective, in size 25/20 with a total length of 27 meters and a cycle time of 51 seconds for triple insulating glass sheets. Line 5 is equipped with an automatic spacer applicator in version 35/25 and has a total length of 33m.
Unbeatable value for money
The machine concepts of FitLines 1-5 are an attractive solution due to their favorable prices, the high quality of the end product and the ease of use of the line.
FitLines 1-3: customizable due to variants
The basic structure of lines 1-3 is identical: washing machine, inspection and frame mounting station as well as a gas filling press. In addition to the standard components, the difference between the three lines are the following variants:
- Line 1: Manual sealing with tilting table
- Line 2: Automatic sealing
- Line 3: Automatic sealing with additional integrated tilting table for special sheets
Insulating glass lines 1-3 can be customized (option) using 3-fold and 4-fold steps and special shapes.
FitLines 4-5: With flexible spacers
In contrast to the other three versions, lines four and five are designed with an applicator for setting flexible spacers and differ as follows:
- FitLine 4: Using appropriate tilting tables, the flexible spacers are manually set, automatically pressed and gas-filled as well as manually sealed.
- FitLine 5: Automatic applicator for flexible spacers, automatic pressing and fully automatic hotmelt sealing.