Date: 9 December 2022
The focus is on R&D, Quality Management, Tempering/Pre-processing and Structural Glass.
The topics and speakers are;
- ‘Determination, verification, and durability of PVB interlayer modulus properties’, Wim Stevels, Eastman
- ‘Quality control for vacuum insulating glass using explainable artificial intelligence’, Henrik Riedel, TU Darmstadt
- ‘Rethinking of sputtering process – partial coating technology’, Jukka Vuoristo, Volframi Oy
- ‘Consideration of the nonlinear viscoelasticity of PVB through a Time-Strain-Superposition’, Miriam Schuster, TU Darmstadt
- ‘The relation between measurement and visibility of anisotropy effects in tempered glass. A case study’, Steffen Dix, University of Applied Science, Munich
GPD will share the material on Monday (12.12.2022) via their website.