In July 1999 the company obtained UNI EN ISO 9001 certification and in 2002 they have consolidated the quality of his production process with the achievement of quality certification.
The firm will be represented at Glasstec 2002 by:
- Straight grinding machine mod. SME10. This model allows grinding and polishing of the flat edge with an arris varying between 0° to 45° on glasses of thicknesses between 3 and 25mm. Min. working dimension is 80x80mm. Extra shiny polishing either on the flat or the arris by ceriun oxide wheels.
- Straight bevelling machine mod. BS7/20. This machine is for carrying out bevelling operations on glass thicknesses between 3 and 20mm. Min working dimension are 80x80mm.
- Straight grinding machine mod. FPS15s. This machine can grind and polish flat arris edges on sheets of glass with a min. size of 50x50 or 45x60 mm and with a thickness ranging from 3 to 30mm. The machine will be equipped with the new dubbing device to chamfer the angles.
- Drilling machine mod. FPD60XY. This machine allows to drill glass sheets from 2 till to 28mm thick with a max. drilling power of 200m in manually. Its settle is made easier by the mobile checking device controlled by a memory card.
- Double edging machine mod. BFT MINI. This machine allows grinding and polishing of the pencil edges of thicknesses between 2 to 8mm. Min workable dimension 140mm max. 900mm.
- Straight grinding machine mod. FPS-M4. This machine can grind and polish flat arris edges on sheets of glass with a min. size of 60x60mm and with a thickness ranging from 3 to 20mm.
The company SCHIATTI ANGELO srl invites the operators of the glass sector to visit its stand D21 - Hall 16.