The advantages of LandVac tempered vacuum insulated glass are as follows:
1. By adopting the low temperature sealing technology, LandVac perfectly retains the safety features of tempered glass against impact. The surface stress of any position in LandVac tempered vacuum insulated glass exceeds 90MPa, which totally meets safety glass standards.
2. The thermal insulation performance of LandVac is 2 to 4 times better than insulated glass. LandVac has a high vacuum interspace that eliminates any gas heat transfer. By using high-performance Low-E coating, it also considerably suppresses radiation heat transfer and reduces the U-value of LandVac to 0.48 W/(m2•K). In the meantime, the thermal insulation performance of LandVac is 2 to 4 times better than insulated glass and 6 to 10 times than single pane glass. LandVac meets all international passive house heat transfer requirements on windows and doors in stand-alone applications.
3. LandVac has a structure thinner and lighter than insulated glass.In comparison with triple-pane insulated glass, LandVac has merely one sixth of its thickness and weighs 10 kg less per square meter while managing a much better U-value.
4. LandVac effectively eliminates dew condensation between glass layers.Dew condensation is caused by the temperature difference between the inner and outer surfaces of insulated glass. The high vacuum interspace of LandVac effectively eliminates the dew condensation phenomenon, while the outstanding thermal insulation performance ensures interior glass surface free of condensation even when the outdoor temperature falls to -40 ℃.
5. LandVac effectively blocks medium and low frequency penetrating noises. The high vacuum interspace of LandVac effectively blocks sound transmission.The weighted sound insulation measurement indicates that an outdoor noise level of 75 dB, can be reduced by 39 dB by LandVac, while the typical reduction by regular laminated glass is only 29 dB. It has a remarkable soundproofing effect against medium and low frequency noise such as traffic and construction noise that disturb our daily lives the most.
6. Factors such as geographical location, elevation, and installation angle do not affect the performance of LandVac.
Thanks to the high vacuum interspace of LandVac, there is no thermal expansion or contraction even if the elevation of the location where it’s used is largely different from where it’s manufactured.
7. Super Long Life. The life expectancy of LandVac exceeds 25 years.The flexible edge sealing materials wakens the shear forces around the seams, avoiding the sealing failure caused by the brittle edge sealing material especially in the environment with big temperature difference between indoor and outdoor. With the assistance of built-in high efficiency getter material, LandVac can sustain its superior performance against harsh environments and material aging for a long time.