Tecglass rolls out an innovative line of multifunctional machines for digital printing on glass that combine the fastest Single Pass and Multi Pass print speeds with the highest resolution and multicolor print quality on large-sized sheets of glass.
Tecglass again demonstrates its game-changing technological leadership in digital printing on glass.
With the new F Type F K SERIES line, the Spanish company and digital branch of the Fenzi Group, introduces a new state-of-the-art model.
The versatile, multifunctional machine is engineered to meet the needs of Single Pass and Multi Pass high-speed mass production processes.
At the same time, it can deliver the highest performance in speed, efficiency, precision and the most powerful ink jet stream for multicolor printing on large glass sheets.
The innovative F Type F K SERIES technology makes it possible to print glass sizes up to and including 4500 x 1200 mm in Single Pass and larger sizes in Multi Pass, in just a few seconds.
This line is ideal for optimizing mass printing of frames, logos, patterns and graphic motifs on all types of glass, most notably for the automotive and household appliances industries and interior design.
Multicolor printing on glass of all sizes also offers excellent performance in terms of speed and power, comparable to the most cutting-edge commercially available machines.
The F Type F K SERIES line is the most versatile tool currently available to the industry’s digital printing on glass sector. Suitable for all processes, it is the ideal combination of Single Pass and Multi Pass, effortlessly shifting from one print project to another with no need to stop production.
The entire line was engineered to speed up, optimize and simplify printing operations for continuous cycle production where it is essential to have a machine that combines high precision and efficiency.
F Type F K SERIES performance features
- Single Pass print speed: 20 seconds for glass size 4500 x 1200 mm (single color).
- Multi Pass print speed: 90 seconds for glass size 4.500 X 2.500 mm (single color).
- Upgrade up to 7 color channels.
- Upgrade up to 36 print heads, dual-color technology / 72 single print heads (1000 nozzles per color).
- Multicolor print speed / photo-realistic images: up to 60 sqm/h.
- High flowrate ink recirculation system, no need to clean the heads.
- SDT Simultaneous Drying Technology, automatic drying of the glass sheet simultaneous with printing.
- Up to 1440 dpi print resolution.
- VDS - 7 levels of ink drop sizes for maximum print speed and precision.