Date: 22 August 2018
First of all the Lattuada Robotic Solution: an innovative, flexible and high-performance robotic application, applicable to the Lattuada vertical grinders. Some strong points:
- automatic and integrated online-measuring of the glasses
- automatic adjustment of the working speed according to the glasses size
- continuous production for a higher productivity
- possibility to turn the glass of 90° or 180°
- high availability of this solution thanks to the reduced maintenance required of our machines
- ease of use: standard edging machines with a standard maintenance
- flexible and customized solutions (also the grippers -Venturi vacuum system- are customizable)
- high flexibility: glasses of different sizes processed one next to the other (very small distance needed between the glasses)
- increased productivity thanks to the high speed of this solution
- costs reduction: only one operator required, price (ROI): very competitive price
- non-stop quality control, having access to the area
To achieve the maximum result, it is possible to ask for customized modules and software designed on request. Robots require machines that are more fully automatic, so some features has been added to the list of options, including: automatic wear compensation on the polishing wheels, automatic pressure and speed adjustment based on the glass thickness, PC management of the working phases, Remote diagnostics and support, possibility to remote the panel and the PLC on a PC/Tablet.
The proposed solution will consist of two edging machines with 11 wheels, a fully automatic glass size reading device and a robot to connect the two machines, one of which will be in line with a vertical washer.
The washer is equipped on the outlet side with a black panel with inspection lights to help the check of the glass cleanliness degree and several sensors: glass anti-chute on the outlet conveyor, automatic glass detection at the entrance and to manage various energy saving functions. The regulation both of the speed and of the glass thickness are motorized, in order to guarantee a high washing quality on every thickness.
In addition to the models mentioned above, in the booth you can also find a TLR 13 AV C PC: edging machine with variable angle from 0 up to 45° polished by liquid cerium oxide. This model is part of the TLR series, which is the most used by the major producers of stratified glass for the heavy building industry.
Addressed to all glaziers with huge production of glasses with big sizes and great thicknesses, it will be equipped also with a motorized washing machine on the outlet conveyor (model OT 300) and a PC to manage all working phases.
Several new solutions will be available for a faster maintenance and a higher ease of use like the PLM IOT i-Like Machines software that has the purpose of collecting the machine’s data in order to track the usage both from the producer and from the user (Lattuada 4.0 Project) and the new digital ammeters: beside guaranteeing a fast and accurate measurement of the tools absorption, they have the function to indicate the wear status of each polishing wheel, thanks to a sensor installed on the corresponding spindle.
Whenever a polishing wheel reaches a certain degree of wear, its ammeter light becomes red, it flashes and the ‘WEAR’ message appears.
All the models will be perfectly operative and they will work no-stop during the four exhibition days.
Booth: 16E40 - Hall: 16
Add new comment