The" Sun Global Glass" Channel Glass / U-Profile Glazing System is an innovative & sophisticated option for glass facade construction, overhead and partition glazing. They are suitable for interior and exterior applications.
"Sun Global Glass" Channel Glass Systems are ideal new building materials, not only because of they can provide light transmittance and good sound insulation, but also they can have vary patterns for options and they have very beautiful appearances.
With a bespoke channel depth ranging from 1.6” – 2.4”, the channel glass system can be prepared in a single butt-joint or interlocking set-up, or a dual glazed, butt-joint or off-set design.
Glass channels can also be prepared in clear or patterned format (providing translucent privacy and various aesthetic effects) and can also be finished in a full palette of coating (paint) options.
Sun Global Glass U Channel Toughened Glass Specification:
- U-shaped profiled glass thickness: 6.5mm, 7mm
- Glass substrate: low iron float glass/ ultra clear float glass/ super clear float glass
- Channel Glass Width: 260mm, 320mm
- U Profile Glass Length: 3m, 4m, ~7.5m
- vary pattern designs are available.
- Up to 5 times stronger than ordinary glass of the same thickness
- More resistant to sudden changes in the temperatures
- Much greater resistance to impact
- Better deflection properties
- Greater tolerance of repetitive load variations than ordinary glass before fracture occurs
- Much less likely to break, if breakage occurs, the glass shatters into many hundreds of tiny pellets which are unlikely to cause any harm
- Toughened glass is able to be manufactured in various tints or patterns.
Advantages of U Channel Glass:
- U Glass Provides high light diffusion
- U Shape Glass can be attained in large curtain walling sizes
- U Channel Toughened Glass allows the construction of curved walls
- U-Profile Glass can be rapid and easy maintenance and replacement
- U Glass can be fitted in single or double walls
- Low level glazing
- Shop fronts
- Areas of glass under thermal stress