Date: 4 August 2018
One of the fastest growing pieces of machinery in the glass industry is the FuseCube.
Known to be the easiest, cleanest, safest and least expensive way to apply an easy-to-clean coating, the FuseCube automates the application of the patented Diamon-Fusion coating via a vapor deposition process, allowing glass fabricators to coat thousands of square feet of glass (on both sides) in just an hour.
Attendees at exhibits #2219 and #2207 in Las Vegas will learn how to achieve substantial savings and never worry again about backward installations or which side of the glass to coat because it automatically coats both sides and all edges of the glass, guaranteed.
- Reduces labor costs by up to 99%
- Differentiates your business – offering a coating on both sides of the glass for less than the single-sided price – thus eliminating backward installations, worries associated with coating the wrong side of the glass and the predicament of high turnover rates
- Reduces safety and regulatory concerns - eliminating risks of handling and spraying coating chemicals within facilities, with a zero-emissions process via a single-use, prepackaged cartridge system
- Modular to grow as you grow - enabling glass fabricators to help meet new production demands for just a small fraction of the original price – saving them significant costs, time and precious floor space
- Max UpTime™ Guarantee – providing the fabricator with a 3-year/600 run warranty, redundant systems and free proactive service calls ensuring 24/7 peace of mind
- Increases throughput by up to 15X – when compared to application by hand
GlassBuild America will be held September 12-14 in Las Vegas, NV. To register- CLICK HERE
For more information visit: