Here are some of the insights:
- The industry needs to continue progress on energy-saving advantages of glass, including triple glazing.
- We need to stay vigilant on development of energy efficiency codes, environmental laws and sustainability.
- The glazing industry needs to work to make smart glass and energy efficient glass more affordable and educate architect and building owners on their benefits.
- We should focus on how to best communicate between the different trades and streamline product selection.
- We must tackle environmental issues such as bird safety and recycling of glass and glazing products.
- We need to ensure window to wall ratios are protected and promote the benefits of glass in the building envelope.
- We must advocate for utilizing glass in building facades as well as interiors.
Tell us what you think. Please email us at email@example.com.