The FIT Show - UK’s only dedicated event for the window, door, flat glass, and components market - provides a great platform to connect with business associates, other market players, and potential customers. The Windowmaker team was delighted to interact with visitors, most of whom expressed deep interest in our latest product – Windowmaker Measure.
Windowmaker Measure is an app aimed at helping installers and surveyors to take measurements for doors and windows. The company launched version 3.0 - including Windowmaker Measure Pro - a week before the event. The team had engaging conversations and enjoyed showcasing some remarkable features of the app during the demo. The positive feedback received for the product cements our confidence in our offering.
This app is a tool for surveyors & sales teams. You can survey doors & windows, send quotes on the spot and manage all your projects. The app allows you to:
- Save and access all your projects from a central location
- Customize the app’s functionality as per the user’s profile
- Use GPS to detect and fill in your location details
- Select the designs for windows, doors & generic items for home improvement
With the pro version of the app, you get to
- Measure through Laser Device via Bluetooth - This improves speed and accuracy by directly linking a laser measure to the app via Bluetooth. We currently support Leica DistoD2, and Bosh GLM 50c and 100c
- Generate Quotes - Access to instant Quotes and RFQs that you can send on the spot.
- Choose Design Styles for doors and windows
- Access Document history - keep track of any exported documents from within the App
The Windowmaker Measure app allows quick estimation with various measurement approaches – from aspect ratio to brick counts and popular sizes, this speeds up quoting and measuring when under time pressure on site. With an ability to upload photos, measure via Bluetooth device, share the measurements and quotes electronically, we can help speed up your process and make you more accurate. The online help available along with the app is aimed at helping the users to get a good grip on how it works.
Windowmaker Measure is already available on Google Play Store (Android) and the latest version will soon be available on Apple Store (iOS). You can visit www.windowmaker.com/measure to find out more and download the app – give it a try and we’re sure you’ll find it very useful. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code provided here to download the app.
Windowmaker Software, via its flagship product – Windowmaker, continues to offer the best of breed functionality to support your fabrication business right from quotation to order, survey, operations, production, delivery, and installation. You can also choose to bolt on the additional options depending on the size, scale, and requirements of your business.
For more details, visit www.windowmaker.com.