For proof you need look no further than this innovative European glass industry leader's current product range, one of the most extensive on the market.
Amongst AGC's exceptional selection of architectural coating products, pride of place goes to the latest innovation in the Stopray range, Vision-60T, high-performance glass with toughenable coatings, high solar protection and low emissivity – driving the company's leading position in the field of coatings as part of their coating Evolution communication campaign.
The Coating Evolution communication campaign emphasises a new industrial approach in which processors, AGC’s key partners now carry out toughening and cutting themselves.
By reorganising the supply chain, AGC has created considerable gains for players in the sector : architects have been freed from technical constraints and facade developers have better control than ever over their projects.
AGC Flat Glass Europe's new Stopray Vision-60T –always used in double glazing in non-residential architectural projects – has various attributes:
- Increased thermal insulation: this product prevents heat loss and also produces major energy savings;
- Excellent solar factor: it retains more than 65% of solar heat, radically cutting air conditioning costs in commercial premises ;
- Very high neutrality: it has very low light reflection and therefore meets the requirements of architects looking for modern aesthetics and discreet, neutral glass ;
- Safety: if there is an accident, a storm or an explosion, tempered and installed Stopray Vision-60T glass will break into tiny blunt pieces. This makes it ideal for architectural projects involving large sheets of glass or where there is a risk of thermal shocks ;
- Most importantly of all, processability: in line with current trends in architecture, it may be bent.
Stopray T range’ sales figures have surpassed everyone's wildest expectations. In the short time since it was first launched in 2005, Stopray T has been exported to 29 countries. Numerous contracts have been won across the world, ranging from Warsaw Airport (25,000 m²) in Poland to Health Care City (40,000 m²) in Qatar, and Stopray T has also featured in projects in other countries, including China, Ireland and Italy. Stopray T was an immediate hit with customers – processors, architects, façade designers and others.