This highly informative brochure can be downloaded as a PDF from the Abrisa Technologies website from the Resource Center or from the Coatings Solutions section.
The broad selection of coatings provided by ZC&R are applied via electron beam and ion-assisted electron beam deposition to influence and control reflectance, transmittance, absorbance, and resistance.
The brochure provides specifications as well as other detailed information about the following optical coatings provided by ZC&R:
- Anti-Reflective (AR) Coatings
- Transparent Conductive Coatings – Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) and Index-Matched Indium Tin Oxide (IMITO)
- Heat Control Coatings – Hot Mirror Filters and Cold Mirror Filters
- UV Filters – Blocking, Blacklite™ and 470 Short Wave Pass (SWP)
- Dichroics and Color Correction Filters
- Wavelength Selection Filters – Long Wave Pass (LWP), Short Wave Pass (SWP), Band Pass, and Notch
- Beam Splitters – Plate and Cube
- Mirrors and Metals
- Neutral Density Filters and Dark Mirrors
- Infrared (IR) Filters – Covert, Semi-Covert, and Blackeye
The Thin Film Coatings Capabilities brochure completes the trilogy of capability brochures offered by Abrisa Technologies, the other two being; Specialty Glass Technical Capabilities and Custom Glass Fabrication Capabilities which can also be found on the Abrisa Technologies website in the Resource Center for PDF Download.
ZC&R Coatings for Optics: ZC&R Coatings for Optics (ZC&R) is an Abrisa Technologies Company located in Torrance, California, in a 21,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility. ZC&R provides precision thin film coatings such as indium tin oxide (ITO), index-matched indium tin oxide (IMITO), anti-reflective (AR) coatings, hot & cold mirrors, UV blocking filters, dichroics and color correction filters, beam splitters, metal coating, IR filters, neutral density filters, & dark mirrors, covert & semi-covert filters, wavelength selection filters, and more. www.zcrcoatings.com
About Abrisa Technologies: Abrisa Technologies is headquartered in Santa Paula, California, and is as a market leader in high quality thin film optical coatings, precision flat glass fabrication and specialty glass components. Abrisa Technologies is dedicated to providing premier customer service, cost-effective products that fit each customer’s exacting requirements. www.abrisatechnologies.com