With the Vitro Jet F Type Side Kinetix model, the head moves crosswise to the print carriage. This changes everything: even with glass sizes larger than the carriage, it’s possible to consistently print in the direction of the long side of the glass; that is, in the easiest and fastest manner. A truly unique technology for an even more versatile machine, one that dramatically increases print efficiency.
Live demonstrations during the four days of the fair offer the perfect opportunity to get an in-depth understanding of the capabilities of the machines developed by the Spanish firm that joined the Fenzi Group in 2016.
The advantages of the Vitro Jet F Type Range:
- All movements driven by high precision magnetic linear technology: the highest precision with no mechanical wear.
- Automatic glass positioning.
- Very easy and precise positioning of irregular shapes.
- Two independent belt stations integrated into the printing table increase productivity and reduce cycle time.
- The exclusive Fast Frame Printing Tool, ideal for IG units for frameless windows, solar panels, automotive glass and TV screens.
- High flow rate ink recirculation system: no ink residue on the heads, no need for cleaning
- SDT Simultaneous Drying Technology for automatic, simultaneous printing and drying.
- Print resolution: up to 1440 dpi
- VDS Technology: 7 levels of ink drop sizes for maximum speed and precision in every print application
- Vitro-Palette. Thousands of color formulations are ready to use. Choose from RAL, Pantone, NCS and many other Color-book formulations.
- Vitro-Catalog. A catalog of ideas, images and graphic designs always available on our website.