Date: 31 August 2022
Saudi American Glass Company (SAGC) is a subsidiary of Glass LLC, the first-of-its-kind and the only glass holding company in the region and part of Dubai Investments. Glass LLC portfolio include Emirates Float Glass, Emirates Glass, Lumiglass and Emirates Insolaire.
SAGC supplies the market with numerous tempered, strengthened and laminated varieties of printed glass, becoming a leader in the Middle East market. Tecglass is really honoured to be part of Saudi American Glass digital printing project since the very beginning. Through years of constant hard work and dedication, Saudi American Glass has become a reference in the Middle East with numerous projects completed over the last few years.
As a result of the effort and quality of printing, the projects accumulate for the Glass LLC group, being able to perform any sort of work without limits.
Work done in recent years is summarised in a selection of projects for architectural glass, facades of large buildings with a variety of digital printing techniques (dot patterns, line patterns, geometric shapes, gradients or FACE 1 applications).
- Mithaq Tower – Riyadh, KSA
- Expansion of King Khalid International Airport - Riyadh, KSA
- King Abdullah Financial District - Al Aqeeq de Riad, KSA
- General Auditing Bureau Project - Riyadh, KSA
- Faisal Islamic Bank of Egypt - New Administrative Capital - Cairo, EGYPT
- Dar Al Yaum Tower – KSA
- Al Harthy Hotel - Makkah, KSA