Date: 12 December 2022
Welcome to the December edition of Theme Park by GPD!
This episode runs from Monday - Friday (December 12-16, 2022) at the GPD website.
You will find the following downloadable material.
- ‘Determination, verification, and durability of PVB interlayer modulus properties’, Wim Stevels, Eastman
- ‘Quality control for vacuum insulating glass using explainable artificial intelligence’, Henrik Riedel, TU Darmstadt
- ‘Rethinking of sputtering process – partial coating technology’, Jukka Vuoristo, Volframi Oy
- ‘Consideration of the nonlinear viscoelasticity of PVB through a Time-Strain-Superposition’, Miriam Schuster, TU Darmstadt
- ‘The relation between measurement and visibility of anisotropy effects in tempered glass. A case study’, Steffen Dix, University of Applied Science, Munich
Click the link below to access the material.
'Theme Park by GPD' December Edition
2022-12-12T16:13:59GPD Theme Park December Edition Launch glassonweb.com
Add new comment