Date: 3 September 2019
18 & 19 June 2020 - Ghent University - Belgium
Call for abstracts
If you would like to present your work in glass at this conference, you are kindly invited to submit an abstract of 300-500 words using the abstract template.
Submit your abstract via the online abstract submission form .
Your abstract will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If the result is positive, you will be invited to submit a full paper and to prepare an oral or poster presentation for the conference.
Key-dates for authors
- Abstract submission deadline – extended until 15 September 2019
- Abstract review notification – 1 October 2019
- Paper submission deadline – 15 January 2020
- Paper review notification – 1 April 2020
- Paper revision deadline – 1 May 2020
- Projects & Case studies
- Joints & Fixings & Adhesives
- Strength & Stability
- Laminated Glass & Interlayer Properties
- Hybrid & Composite Glass Components
- Numerical Modeling & Experimental Validation
- Curved & Bended Glass
- Architectural Design, Geometries & Lighting
- Structural Glass Design Philosophy & Structural Safety
- Insulating Glass Units
- Glass in Facades