Date: 5 April 2019
The most burning issues of the industry were discussed, including security at the construction site, work of developers and the situation in the housing market, manufacturing process management and introduction of new innovative materials, increasing exports of Russian building materials, self-regulation, BIM technologies.
Professional associations held industry events on facade technologies, the use of glass and thermal standards in construction. Representatives of more than 70 regions of Russia took part in discussion of construction complex development at the local level.
The official opening ceremony of the exhibition was attended by:
- Viktor L. Evtukhov – State Secretary, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Mikhail Y. Avdeev – First Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Transport and Construction of the State Duma of the Russian Federation;
- Vladimir A. Yakovlev – President of the Russian Union of Builders;
- Efim V. Basin – Chairman of the Committee on Entrepreneurship in the Field of Construction of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation;
- Victor A. Osetsky – Marketing Director, Kerama Marazzi Group of Companies;
- Maria Lucia Martorelli – Deputy Director of the ICEE Agency Moscow Office, Department for the Development of Trade Exchange of the Italian Embassy;
- Mikhail Tykuchinsky – Director for Development of the Cluster of Energy Efficient Technologies of the Skolkovo Foundation;
- Alexey A. Striganov – General Director of MGC Company.
The architects spoke about the practice of implementing projects and applying new technologies in the field of sports facilities, roof landscaping and architectural objects in public spaces.
The Skolkovo Foundation and the Skolkovo Days of Industrial Design presented innovative developments of their residents. The visitors also had an opportunity to join master classes on Internet commerce and technologies promoting building and finishing materials in social media.
A lively discussion took place at Retail Forum Batimat Russia on cooperation of retail chains with suppliers and manufacturers, as well as the use of tools and the latest multi-channel customer interaction technologies, customer analysis and consumer segmentation based on behavioral characteristics, digital marketing and communications.
Among the participants were representatives of Leroy Merlin, Petrovich, Kashirsky Dvor, Psychea, Human Understanding Technologies, Rockwool, Expert Council on Digital Economy and Blockchain Technologies at the State Duma of the Russian Federation, REC, Reso-Garantiya, Kerama Marazzi, Ingrad, Mercury Engineering, Grudfos and other manufacturers and suppliers of building materials.
The BATIMAT RUSSIA exhibition and the business program were held with the support of ministries, departments, unions and public organizations: the State Duma of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, the Ministry of Construction of Russia, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, Department of Urban Development Policy of Moscow, Committee on Architecture and Urban Planning of Moscow (Moscow City Architecture Committee), the Russian Union of Builders, NOPRIZ, Union of Architects, Business Russia, Opora Russia, Moscow Confederation of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, National Agency for Architecture and Urban Planning, Facade Union, A PKM, StekloSouz, Roofing Union, Russian Guild of Managers and Developers and other organizations and associations.