Date: 6 November 2020
This session, presented as part of GlassBuild Connect, will address common blemishes that can occur over time to glass-clad facades. Presenters will also discuss methods that can be applied to restore the blemished glass to an acceptable aesthetic while remaining structurally sound.
- Describe situations that cause common blemishes to glass on an exterior building envelope
- Outline polishing methods that can help restore the area of blemished glass
- List considerations to ensure the structural integrity of the glass is retained
- Discuss the methodology for assessing structural capacity of polished, fabricated glass
Free registration for GlassBuild Connect is required to attend this Thirsty Thursday session.
1. If you haven't already registered for GlassBuild Connect, register now by clicking the button below.
2. After registering, go to GlassBuild.com on 11/19 before 1 p.m. ET to Log In and click on the session title under "Today at GlassBuild Connect".
IMPORTANT! If you are already registered for GlassBuild Connect, you’re all set – simply log in at GlassBuild.com on 11/19 before 1 p.m. ET and enjoy the webinar!
DATE AND TIME
November 19, 2020
1:00 p.m. ET
Mark Schmidt, Wiss, Janey, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Stephen Morse, Michigan Tech University