Date: 19 February 2019
As well as offering a responsive design to provide you with an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of internet browsing devices, our website offers a comprehensive catalogue of well over 2,500 insulated glass (IG) components which can be filtered to a specific product within a few clicks of one of the sites' various product filters.
The new site also provides a wealth of features and product and window industry information, including: comprehensive information on Warm Edge Technology including links to the Group's multilingual Warm Edge Technology Satellite Sites; Integrated Blinds; DecraLed Decorative Products; a Technical Section to answer key FAQ and download a broad range of technical information; Industry Events , News and Videos .
In addition, the site offers a Glass Machinery section with guidelines for those looking to make insulated glass (IG) sealed units. There is also a range of downloadable information and marketing literaturesuitable for use throughout the supply chain.
Warm Edge Technology
- Watch Thermoseal Group's Warm Edge Technology Video showing the deconstruction and reconstruction of a window
- Find out more about Thermobar Warm Edge Technology or Thermoflex Warm Edge Technology
- Did you know Thermobar and Thermoflex are Highest Rated Passive House Components?
- Interested in Triple Glazing?
- Ask us where to buy Warm Edge Glazing Units
- Get Integrated Blind kits to manufacture your own hermetically sealed double or triple glazing blind units within 10 working days.
- Residential or Commercial Blinds available
- Watch construction videos to see how easy blind units are to put together
DecraLed Decorative Portfolio
- Explore our wide range of decorative products including: DecraLed® Adhesive Lead; DecraGlow® Coloured and Textured Films; DecraBevels® and Fused Tiles
- We also supply a wide range of Decorative Accessories
IG Cost Calculators
We've designed some calculators which may help you if you make IG Sealed Units.
Have a look at our Sealed Unit Material & Labour Cost Calculator where you can enter all the prices of the IG components you buy (there is no login required to use it so we won't track your costings), as well as your glass and labour costs and it'll calculate an indicative cost per sealed unit you manufacture.
It'll then show you some indicative prices and relative sales margins. You could use this to compare how much money you could save if you purchase your warm edge spacer and accessories from Thermoseal Group against the current components you buy? Contact our team and us for a quote now.
You may also wish to try our Gas Usage Calculator which will help calculate indicative cost of gas you are currently using in the sealed units you manufacture.