Date: 7 January 2021
The 82nd Conference on Glass Problems (GPC) invites engineers, educators, students, and solutions providers working on various aspects of glass manufacturing to submit an abstract for an oral presentation at this premier industry conference.
Share your expertise with your colleagues on the latest innovations and solutions in glass manufacturing.
The 82nd annual GPC, the largest glass manufacturing conference in North America, takes place November 1–4, 2021 at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio, bringing together glass manufacturers and suppliers worldwide to exchange innovations and problem solutions. The conference provides expert lectures, panel discussions, and focused courses and symposia, along with exhibiting and networking opportunities.
True to its tagline, GPC is the conference where glass manufacturers meet. Submit your abstract today to become a part of the technical program.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is January 22, 2021, 9 p.m. ET – no exceptions.
Are you a thought leader in one of these topics?
- Glass melting & quality
- Combustion and heat transfer
- Process control, sensors, and Industry 4.0
- Modeling of glass melting and processing
- Raw materials, batching, cullet, and recycling
- Forming issues and container customization
- Safety, emissions, environment, and respirable silica
- Carbon reduction, energy management, and electric boosting
- Furnace design and reconstruction
- Furnace life extension and maintenance
- New topics relevant to glass manufacturing
Chosen oral presentation authors are required to submit a paper for publication in the proceedings of the conference.
Put your company in front of prospective buyers
Interested in reserving an exhibit booth or a hospitality booth or salon?
Learn about the many benefits of being a sponsor. Contact Mona Thiel at email@example.com to reserve your spot today.