Date: 24 March 2022
Save the date: 21 Apr 2022 from 2.30pm – 4.30pm JKT (GMT+7) | 3.30pm – 5.30pm SGT (GMT+8) | 9.30am – 11.30am CET.
While looking avant-garde, and providing maximum light & transparency, glass continues to be the most preferred façade element in modern architectural plan and design. However, despite the ease of installation and maintenance that it offers, estimating and understanding the risks associated with glass and façade applications remains a critical factor to ensure safety.
Through this webinar, you can look forward to:
- Expert insights on industry standards applicable in the glass and façade industries
- Panel discussion with industry experts on their glass-safety knowledge and experience
- Ask our experts any questions you have!
Hosted by Gan Pay Yap, Director, VJF Systems Pte Ltd, join us in the presentations and discussions with the following speakers:
- Dr Huang Chengde, Technical Director of Architectural Glass Division, CSG
- Jayrold Bautista, Associate TS&D Scientist, Dow Performance Silicones
- Valérie Hayez, Global Façade Engineering & Architectural Design Engineer, Dow Performance Silicones
- Neesha Gopal, Head of Façades – Integrated Solutions - Europe, Lendlease
- Malvinder Singh Rooprai, Senior Technical Program Manager, Kuraray Asia Pacific