QComp offers the following systems:Glass Line Feed SystemsQComp glass line feed systems utilize robotics to automatically take flat glass from a rack and place on a conveyor or in a process.GO to Line Feed Systems >
Glass Racking for End of Line
QComp's glass racking systems utilize robotics to automatically take glass from a line or process and place it on a rack, or into a box, or carton. GO to Glass Racking >
Slotted Racking for IG End of Line
QComp's slotted rack loading systems utilize robotics to take IG units from the end of an IG line and automatically place them into a slotted rack or L rack. GO to Slotted Racking >
End of Line Packaging
QComp's end of line boxing and crating systems slotted utilize robotics to place glass and interleaf into a box. These systems track the glass and pick it up on the fly and place it into a box. The robot can also place a piece of interleaf between each piece to protect it. GO to End of Line Packaging >
Interleaf Handling Systems
QComp specializes in interleaf handling systems which include rack unloading systems with interleaf removal and box packing with interleaf placement. GO to Interleaf Handling Systems >
Glass Handling Peripherals
QComp can complete your robotic glass handling systems by providing and integrating other equipment such as conveyors, turntables, tooling, safety guarding, and vision. GO to Handling Peripherals >
• Capable of handling a large range of glass sizes.
• Multiple stacked and multiple layered racks are easily loaded and unloaded.
• Dual-station rotary table allows for staging of one rack while another is being loaded or unloaded.
• Servo-driven conveyors
• Optional linear track for extended robot work envelope.
• Automatic tool changer for quick tool changing to handle multiple-sized lights.
• "Tin-side" or "Air-side" loading or unloading.
• Sensors determine exact location and angle of rack.
• Seamless integration with line controls.