Date: 26 July 2021
- NGA Installing Committee Meeting
- Supply Chain Challenges, presented by Ken Simonson, Associated General Contractors of America
Don't get burned by supply chain delays and material cost inflation. Know what's coming and plan ahead to protect your bottom line and your company.
- Project Best Practices to Avoid Legal Headaches, presented by David Ben-Israel, project, cost and construction management consultant at MGAC; and, John Nolan, practicing attorney at The Gary Law Group
In this roundtable discussion, learn how to protect your company when negotiating contracts.
- Personnel Issues Breakout Sessions
Choose from among several interactive breakout sessions to answer questions specific to today’s labor challenge.
- Annual Economic Forecast, presented by Connor Lokar, ITR Economics
Back by popular demand, Connor Lokar returns to give an energetic and informative session on business-cycle trends, with a focus on the construction industry to help glazing company executives plan for the future.
A networking lunch, beer break and tour of the GlassBuild America trade show floor round out the day’s schedule.