Date: 12 July 2013
Kopp Glass was founded in 1926 from the reorganization of the Pittsburgh Lamp, Brass and Glass Company.The strength and core competency of the original company was the ability to develop and mold beautiful glass oil lamps and decorative tableware in a wide range of colors. Kopp Glass extended this core competency into emerging industrial markets in the 1940’s cementing itself as the worldwide leader for molded technical glass.
Many of Kopp’s earliest product designs, molded in industry colored glass compositions, are highly sought after by railroad enthusiasts, glass collectors, and craftspeople. The online store is intended for individuals who are interested in small lots of Kopp’s stock lenses for use as collectible items. Kopp will also release limited edition decorative items that are only available to the public through the online store.
Kopp glassware featured on the online store is handmade in the original factory located in Pittsburgh, PA. Orders placed through the online store will ship factory direct. Supplies are limited and many products listed will become obsolete once inventory is depleted.
Please visit the online store today: www.shop.koppglass.com
Kopp Glass Collectibles is separate from the primary technical glass solutions business. To find out more about Kopp’s technical glass solutions for industry application please visit: www.shop.koppglass.com.