For more than 4 decades IGE Glass Technologies has been the home for complete solutions for the glass industry. Now IGE is pleased to expand on that vision once again with the addition of window, door, and curtain wall machinery.
IGE is defining the future as the North American home for incredible high performance products by Parker. IGE will be supplying Parker products including window and door machinery (for aluminum and PVC), as well as curtain wall processing equipment, and industrial aluminum processing centers, and PVC seamless corner welders. As with every product line IGE handles, all relevant certifications have been achieved and standards met and exceeded.
“We are thrilled to add this amazing new path of equipment to our offerings,” said Michael Spellman, Founder and CEO of IGE Glass Technologies. “We wanted to get into both the residential side of the business and also the growing commercial curtain wall market but we only wanted to do that with the best in the business. Parker is an absolute leader in that field and we are excited to bring their products to the market.”
Parker machinery immediately available from IGE Glass includes:
- Aluminum Profile CNC Drilling & Milling Machines
- Aluminum Profile Double Head High Speed 3 Axis CNC Machine Center
- High Speed Drilling-Milling 3 & 4 Axis Processing Centers for Curtain Walls
- 3 Axis Arbitrary Angle Cutting Saw with CNC
- Aluminum Alloy & PVC Profile Intelligent Cutting Center with CNC
- Aluminum Digital Display Double Mitre Cutting Saw
- Alu-Door-Window- Four Corner Automatic Crimping Machine
- Alu-Door-Window Automatic Feeding Double Corner Crimping Machine
- PVC Window Seamless Welding Systems
Videos and more details on the machinery that IGE will be supplying are available at www.igesolutions.com/parker.