Date: 7 June 2021
The premiere celebration seeks to recognize unprecedented innovation and achievements in the field of facade design and delivery. FTI has developed a highly curated awards program to honor exemplary projects and project teams, as well as individuals that have made extraordinary contributions to facade design, engineering, fabrication, installation and lifecycle performance.
Honing in on FTI's mission, the 2021 Vitruvian Honors & Award recipients will embody the goals of the Institute in advancing the art, science and technology of designing, planning, and constructing high performance building facades for the benefit of the planet and people.
FTI is now accepting nominations for the 2021 Vitruvian Honors & Awards and invites you to submit a project or project team to one of the categories below. The deadline to submit is Monday, October 4, 2021.
- Monday, October 4, 2021 – Award submission deadline
- Friday, November 5, 2021 – Finalist slate is finalized; Finalists notified
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 – Announcement and publication of the finalists
- Thursday, December 2, 2021 – FTI Vitruvian Honors & Awards Ceremony
FTI's Vitruvian Honors & Awards Committee worked collaboratively to develop seven distinct categories that are emblematic of The Institute's vision and mission as well as celebrate innovation, collaboration and achievement within the AECO industry. During the awards ceremony, FTI will announce an award recipient in each of the following categories:
- Outstanding New Facade
- Outstanding Facade Renovation
- Outstanding Facade Preservation
- Outstanding Facade Innovation
- Outstanding Facade Integration
- Collaborative Achievement
- Unsung Hero
FTI is now accepting nominations and invites you to submit a project or project team for consideration. The deadline to submit is Monday, October 4.
Learn more about the Vitruvian Honors & Awards and nominate or submit a project, team, or individual for consideration: