Date: 11 September 2020
Glass is an excellent furnishing element that adds elegance to its surroundings and accentuates goods in shops.
If the purpose of glass is to be lightweight and unobserved so as not to steal the show from the goods on display, then it is must be ground to perfection.
Grinding with Belleville washers makes the edges shiny and completely defect free.
CMS Glass Technology meets this requirement with a series of 4 and 5-axis machines that guarantee top quality grinding even on curvilinear courses.
Thanks to the use of angular drives, the CMS speed models allow you to shine and chamfer glass that is more than 30 mm thick.
When the thickness become even more significant, the CMS maxima model can shine thicknesses of up to 100mm, due to the use of the 5° axis.
TOP BUYER BENEFITS
- Its manufacture imprint is 13% lower compared to that of competitors
- With 30 kW of power it can shine glass up to 100mm with unrivalled quality
- Variable dimension bevelling along the profile
- Maximum dimensions 10,000 x 3,300
- 30 kW Spindle, 12,000 rpm
- Automatic re-qualification of the plate position
- Automatic tool brightening