The company’s website redesign presents a unified appearance and consistency with Technoform’s global brand. The site’s expanded, educational, informative content is organized into seven easily navigated menu categories.
* “References” introduces visitors to a photo gallery of projects that rely on TGI’s products.
* “News & Events” spotlights “The Future of High Performance Fenestration,” a new, free, online course available through AECdaily. Approved through the American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System (AIA CES), this one-hour program provides an overview of fenestration systems that incorporate thermally broken frames, enhanced glass coatings and high-performance warm edge spacers, as well as a discussion on energy, codes/regulations and the impact of high-performance fenestration on sustainability.
In addition to its online AIA CES course, TGI NA shares its knowledge as active members in industry associations. The “Events” page calendar notes several organizations’ national conferences.
* “Solutions” outlines the benefits of TGI-Spacer for architects and specifiers, insulating glass manufacturers and homeowners, including:
- Exceptional thermal performance and condensation resistance to meet energy codes and conservation goals
- Superior gas retention as certified by the world’s most stringent test standards
- Versatile design options with a choice of colors and sizes
- Seamless manufacturing integration
* “Warm Edge” details TGI-Spacer's patented design that combines the benefits of high-performance polymers and thin stainless steel, setting the performance standard for insulating glass products.
* “TGI® Products” provides more background on the advantages, product breadth and technical documentation for TGI-Spacer and TGI®-Muntin. This section offers downloadable resources: Master Part Chart, User Guidelines, Commercial Brochure, Residential Brochure and TGI 3-Part Specification.
* “Company” summarizes TGI’s capabilities, culture and philosophy of customer service.
* “Contact” connects visitors seeking more information to TGI’s offices in Ohio, Michigan and Utah, as well as individual product and market team managers.
For more than 30 years, Technoform Glass Insulation has been helping customers worldwide make the strongest high-performance window, curtain wall and IG products. Technoform’s global network of industry specialists is ready to assist with all steps of the design and manufacturing processes to create the systems required by today’s architects and fabricators. A world leader in its field, the company has manufacturing facilities in Kassel, Germany; Milan, Italy and Twinsburg, Ohio. This global network of industry specialists are ready to assist with all steps of the design and manufacturing process to create the systems required by today’s architects and fabricators.
Technoform Glass Insulation is a member of the Technoform Group, along with Technoform Bautec, Technoform Extrusion Tooling, and Technoform Kunststoffprofile.