The group operates 9 manufacturing plants in France, Italy, USA, Japan, India and China. This unique industrial power, with the associated technical and commercial teams, is at the glassmaker’s disposal to support his projects, globally and locally.
Saint-Gobain SEFPRO, in line with its tradition of innovation, and thanks to its unique R&D potential, is introducing several major innovations in 2006:
• ER 2001 SLX, a novel, exclusive AZS material, combining the excellent properties of these materials (alkali vapour & carry-over corrosion resistance) and virtualy eliminating the vitreous phase exudation typical of AZS and its consequences on glass quality.
• HPAL, a new generation of high alumina bonded material for feeder channels, building on the success of BPAL: Corrosion resistance and blistering behaviour are now allowing the use of such material for high quality white glasses.
• Zirchrom 85, the ultimate chromic oxide material for throat, submerged wall or doghouse corners, combining the extremely high corrosion resistance of high chrome materials with a superior level of thermal shock resistance.
• ZA33LB: Tired of counting blisters after changing plungers on your lines - ZA33LB brings the start-up losses due to transitory seeding down to zero !
• ZA33HR: Random crisis of tubes breakages - ZA33HR brings a new dimension to the thermal shock resistance of expendables!
For all glass types, from Container to LCD, from Lead Crystal to Float, Saint-Gobain SEFPRO has the top of the line refractory solutions.
Visit Saint-Gobain SEFPRO at Glasstec Halle 13 / A63