Date: 19 September 2006
Opty-Way®, now at the 6.0 version, is the mono-user level of the product that, until today, has 4.000 systems installed worldwide, and is one of the most widespread and appreciated software system in cutting optimization for flat surfaces.Alongside Opty-Way, there will also be Opty-Way Enterprise, the software system expressly dedicated to medium-and large-size companies, where the distribution and control of information is fundamental. Opty-Way Enterprise, with the most advanced software technology, anables glassworks to:
• Insert an order or offer from a client, and evacuate the same
• Manage personalized price lists as per client, category of client, type of product
• Define the structure of products both as per materials as well as per processing phases to be carried out
• Create parametric and/or free-style shapes
• Insert client orders directly into production
• Optimize cutting freely or with the aid of production and/or shipping racks
• Control the ongoing of production in its different phases, by means of bar codes and/or terminals, via radio.
• Control material ready so as to plan shipping
• Issue shipping documents as per material available
• Issue invoices as per shipping orders
• Communicate data of issued invoices to the administration system
Opty-Way Enteprise fully exploits integration with Opty-Way as per straight and shaped cutting optimization, as well as with connection to the most frequently used and important cutting plants, and CAD-CAM. Opty-Way Enterprise is, therefore, a software system able to unify all operations of a glassworks, from receiving of orders right up to shipping of the same order.
A further complete innovation will be presented by Optima: SCAN-WAY, a programme that enables to obtain the characteristics of a product to be created in glass by means of scanner digital camera and to obtain the features needed for its production. only a few commands are needed to convert an image into a vector image using segments and arcs as objects. The field of application is very wide: once the shape or drawing – on paper or another medium - has been acquired, in just a few minutes you can cut it out of the vinyl, sandblast or transfer it to the table or machining center.
Visit Optima S.r.l. at Glasstec hall 16 / B40.