Date: 27 February 2017
Discover Q-Air; a new generation of sustainable glass facade solutions that delivers superior energy efficiency, enhanced living and working comfort with maximum natural daylight and multiple economic benefits.
Q-Air is a unique single skin glass façade that offers all the performance and benefits of an active double skin façade. A premium unitized glass curtain wall system, Q-Air uses an innovative, multi-chamber insulating core, which delivers exceptional energy efficiency, living and working comfort, aesthetics and economic benefits.
Q-Air is noted for its high aesthetics to meet the most demanding and varied architectural ideas. Its ability to uniform large, fully structural glazed interior and exterior surfaces is widely acknowledged.
Q-Air is a total performance glass curtain wall system, which eliminates the need for any external solar shading devices, which are commonly used with conventional glass curtain wall systems.
World’s best-performing glass curtain wall system:
- Exceptional energy efficiency and living comfort:
Ucw ≥ 0,30 W /m2K
g = 0,09-0,34
LT = 0,10-0,56
- Larger areas of the facade to be transparent
- Doesn’t need any external solar shading devices
- The thinnest glass curtain wall with the highest thermal insulation
- Increased usable building space
- Flush internal and external design available