Mir Stekla is the most expected event for glass industry professionals. This year the trade show celebrates its 20th anniversary. In 1999 upon the initiative of the Union of Architects of Russia Expocentre hosted the first edition of Mir Stekla which was of great success. Over these years the participants has showcased the best achievements of Russian and foreign experts and opened new opportunities for glass manufacturing and application.
Mir Stekla is Russia's major glass show that hits the world top five trade shows devoted to the achievements in the industry. Mir Stekla was recognized Russia's best trade show in the category 'Glass products, manufacturing, processing and finishing technology" in 2016-2017.
Dates: 28-31 May 2018
Venue: Pavilion No.2 (Hall 1, 2) of Expocentre Fairgrounds, Moscow
Organized by Expocentre AO
Supported by Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
Auspices of Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Logos: UFI, RUEF
Exhibition area: 11,000 sq m
Exhibitors: 189 companies (20 newcomers)
Foreign exhibitors include Glaston, MSC&SGCC, TIAMA, Grenzebach Maschinenbau GmbH, Hegla GmbH, RHI Glass GmbH, Bystronic Glass, Heye International GmbH, Horn Glass Industries AG, Emhart Glass, Bottero S.P.A., BDF Industries S.P.A., Pneumofore, Mountain Glass Technology Co., LTD., Landglass Technology Co. LTD., Lahti Precision, Sklostroj Turnov CZ s.r.o., Saint Gobain Sefpro, Omco Croatia, Motim Kadko KFT, Stara Glass S.P.A., Hartmann & Bender Vertriebs & Produktionsgesellschaft, Henry F. Teichmann, Inc, Domanovo Production and Trade Plant, etc.
Russian exhibitors (70+) include KAMI Association, Yta, Adem, Caspian Flat Glass, Ferro Special Materials, Pikalevo Soda, Simvol Factory, Vremena Goda, Zenon Sign Supply, Karat, Steklocentr, Inmarket, Stanki Mira, Steklopack, Saratov Glass Institute, Steklo-Gaz, Sky Technology, Stanki-M, Komandor Trade House, MDM-Techno, Osborn Rus, Palina Coatings, TB Technologies, etc.
Visitors: builders, architects, designers, design engineers, furniture makers, representatives of health care, food, and other sectors.
Countries: 19 (Austria, Belarus, Belgium, China, Croatia, Czechia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, Ukraine, the USA)
Types of products on display: state-of-the-art technology for glass production, modern machinery, equipment and tools for manufacturing of a wide range of glass products, modern solutions for glass manufacturing, storage, transportation, and processing, art and decorative glass, stained glass, testing and measuring equipment, software, R&D plus many others. The new product sector will be devoted to transparent and translucent materials in agriculture.
- The ArtGlass Salon features original ideas and cutting-edge trends in art and design works and interior design items.
- The exhibitors from Russia, China, Italy, Germany, and other countries will showcase new products, solutions and technologies at the trade show. The Novelties section presents companies which demonstrate their products for the first time.
- The Employment Centre will be first organized at Mir Stekla 2018. The visitors will be able to get acquainted with resumes of participants, place their own resumes, and get professional advice.
- The Expocentre for Counterfeit-Free Exhibitions Project, aimed to minimize counterfeit products showcased at exhibitions and illegal copying of exhibited products will be carried online.
- The Zone of Business Networking will be a place for meeting and establishing business contacts with professionals in the glass and construction markets.
- International Conference on Translucent Structures. Windows. Facades organized by the Russian Union of Designers, the Russian Union of Builders, the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry Committee on Entrepreneurship in the Construction Sector, the Union of Rural Builders of Russia, supported by the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Russian Ministry of Construction Industry, Housing and Utilities Sector, the Russian State Duma, and the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
- The 16th Forum of Directors of Small and Medium Enterprises "Furniture as Business" organized by Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company, Expocentre AO
- The 2nd Russian Conference "World of Glass 2018" organized by Imperia Congress and Exhibition Company
More on supporting events please go here >>.
"The largest in Russia international glass trade show Mir Stekla puts on display a full range of glass products and enables builders to evaluate the possibilities of the glass industry, and learn about new products and promising developments."
Vladimir Yakovlev, President of the Russian Union of Builders
"I am positive, Mir Stekla will enable domestic and foreign manufacturers and customers of glass products, investors, and representatives of the sectoral science to share relevant information, generate business leads, and showcase achievements in the glass industry that will ultimately facilitate the development of the Russian glass industry."
Sergey Katyrin, President of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
"The Russian State Program for Development of Agriculture for 2015–2020 stipulates construction of 1,537 hectares of state-of-the-art greenhouses. That is why it is difficult to overestimate this largest in Russia and Eastern Europe glass trade show. The new ideas, technological solutions and experience gained at Mir Stekla will no doubt greatly contribute to the development of the industry in Russia."
Natalia Rogova, Director General, Greenhouses of Russia Association
The exhibition opening hours are from 10.00 to 18.00; on May 31 from 10.00 to 16.00. The official opening will take place on May 28 at 12.00 in Pavilion No.2 (Hall 2).
Expocentre Press Service