More details and the full programme can be found on the conference website: http://www.iccg7.nl and a brochure about the conference can be downloaded with the following link: http://www.iccg7.nl/downloads/Iccg7_2nd_circular.pdf
There is a reduced conference fee for participants registering before March 1st 2008.
ICCG7 will be a great opportunity to present and discuss the latest developments in the field of glass and plastic coatings. The conference is expected to attract over 400 coating scientists, technologists, practitioners and managers from universities, research institutes, coating manufacturers, material and equipment suppliers, and user industries worldwide.
Topics will include:
- Advanced Technologies (Plasma & Ion Sources by Vacuum Deposition)
- Atmospheric Pressure Coatings (CVD & Wet Chemical Processing)
- Displays, Flexible Electronics and Barriers
- Process Control Methods and Characterisation
- Thin Film Properties
- Solar Applications
- Architectural and Automotive Applications
There will also be a full technical trade exhibition during the conference, and there are many possibilities for conference sponsorship. For further information please contact:
Congress and Meeting Services Holland
P.O. Box 18
5298 ZG Liempde
Tel: + 31 411 611 199