Scratch Mechanix has brought together the top experts in the glass restoration field to consult, train and contract for solving glass damage issues anywhere in the world.
The highly trained technicians of the new division will be using Glass Mechanix’s proprietary damage removal system in the field, The XRS Restoration System. “For the new Scratch Mechanix team, we have collected the most experienced crew in the business – representing several decades of on-the-job experience,” said Mike Boyle, president of Glass Mechanix. “Their expertise will allow them to evaluate the cause of glass damage for our clients, as well as provide on-site training and system operation to eliminate the damage problems.” Many large-scale projects experience glass and other surface damage during or after the construction process. Replacing glass and other materials is often cost-prohibitive, or impossible.
The Glass Mechanix experts, while working under the umbrella of long-time glass repair company G-Wiz Glasswerks, have consulted and contracted on many projects, including the Four Seasons Resort in Jackson Hole and high-rises along the Manhattan skyline.
The Scratch Mechanix team members have:
• Spent more than 30 combined years in the field and are glass “forensics” specialists
• Experienced nearly every type of glass damage issue – from scratches to welding slag
• Been instrumental in the research and development of leading scratch equipment and techniques for glass restoration
• Worked on high-profile glass repair projects all around the world The new Scratch Mechanix division gives clients access to experts who will:
• Travel anywhere in the world to assess the damage
• Provide a complete evaluation of where, when and how the damage occurred
• Instruct the client’s operators on the proper use of equipment through on-site, hands-on training
• Give expert consultation on the use of other industry equipment
• Complete the restoration job quickly and professionally, while keeping projects on schedule As the Scratch Mechanix division grows, the team will be utilizing its experience in restoring surfaces beyond glass, such as stainless steel and other metals.
A respected leader in the windshield repair industry since the 1980s, Glass Mechanix manufactures and distributes equipment and supplies all around the globe. To ensure customer success, the company has a proven history in providing strong ongoing support to its technicians. Glass Mechanix continues to add to its long history of excellence and industry leadership. Glass Mechanix will continue to serve those individuals and companies seeking the perfect balance of value and performance within the windshield repair industry. Glass Mechanix can be reached by calling 800.826.8523 or visiting www.scratchmechanix.com
Contact: Mike Boyle, Glass Mechanix, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541.306.4795 ###