The Glazing Executives Forum, taking place September 17 in conjunction with GlassBuild America in Atlanta, brings together glazing company owners and managers to learn and share best practices for managing growth and Building for Tomorrow.
Don’t Miss This!
Ask the Expert Presentations & Interactive Breakout Sessions
Led by industry experts in their respective fields, these presentations will address the leading business concerns of today's contract glaziers, including recruitment and retention, cash flow and financing, and the impact of technical codes on your business. Attendees will participate in Q&A and coaching sessions with the experts of their choice.
- Get Your Codes and Technical Questions Answered
with NGA code consultant Tom Culp and NGA Technical Director Urmilla Sowell
- Learn How to Bid Successfully and Control Costs
with David Ben-Israel
- Engaging Your Front-Line Employees
with Mack and Ria Story
- Battle for the Wall - discuss how initiatives like the New Green Deal in New York City can hurt the glass industry, and what glass companies can do to fight back
- A New Type of Glazier: From Glass Company to Building Enclosure Expert
- Labor Power Hour: Engage Your Front Line to Increase Your Bottom Line
- Annual Economic Forecast and Business Cycle Trends
- Cocktail Hour on the GlassBuild America Trade Show Floor
Attendees can meet with friends and colleagues while enjoying refreshments, live entertainment and fun activities on the trade show floor.
- BONUS! Registration also includes three-day access to the GlassBuild America trade show floor!
Questions? Contact Sara Neiswanger at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!