A true glass ink - i.e. designed specifically for glass printing - they contain special sub-micron glass particles and inorganic pigments, and are fused into the glass during the tempering or annealing process. This means you can create vivid, durable designs that last as long as the glass itself. You can also use these digital ceramic inks to add functionality to glass, such as for energy efficiency, solar control, and light diffusion and transmission.
The ideal ink for ceramic printing on glass
Dip-Tech Digital Ceramic Inks were developed along with Dip-Tech Digital In-Glass Printers, ensuring efficient productivity and optimized results.
Key points about Dip-Tech Digital Ceramic Inks:
- Unmatched resistance to scratching, acid, UV and weather
- Wide color palette - Based on six colors, mixed digitally or manually - ideal for creative architectural applications
- Heavy metal-free inks - Do not contain lead cadmium metals
- Suitable for a range of toughening and firing cycles
- Compliant with demanding industry standards for quality and durability
Multiple types of glass inks in one proven line
Dip-Tech inks are suitable for a variety of applications, enabling enhanced performance for specific uses:
Dip-Tech Spectrum Ink
Digital ceramic inks for architectural and automotive glass applications.
- Six basic colors
- Wide range of pre-mixed colors
Dip-Tech Etch Ink
A cost-effective, fast and environmentally friendly alternative for achieving varied etch effects in color and textures, available only from Dip-Tech.
- The only solution for colored etch appearance
- Creates the frosted look and feel of acid etched and sandblasted glass without masking, peeling or health hazards
- Enables versatile etch effects that provide varying degrees of privacy, light diffusion and sun control
- Ideal for intricate etch graphics and patterns
Dip-Tech Conductive Ink *
A flexible, environmentally friendly and cost effective way to add electrical functionality to glass.
- Silver nano-particle ink provides efficient electricity conduction
- Enables highly accurate and flexible print patterns, allowing cost-effective printing of demisters, heaters, RFID, GPS, radio antennas and sensors
Dip Tech Skid-Resistance Ink *
A versatile, cost effective and environmentally friendly way to add durable anti-skid properties to glass
- Meets the highest demands of architectural and industrial anti-slip coatings (up to >65 wet PTV with 40% coverage of anti-slip spots)
- Fully ceramic, with excellent mechanical, environmental, UV, and chemical stability
- Can be colorless, translucent, colored, or patterned as required