Date: 29 July 2019
Winpro’s technological advancement with the Screen Express raises the industry bar for productivity, efficiency, and cost savings.
Recently Winpro has rolled out several new updates for the Screen Express, providing businesses with a distinct competitive advantage over the competition.
Upgrades and new features include:
- Belt driven actuator on the bridge replacing the rack and pinion systems.
- Redesigned pneumatic control systems provide an increased machine response time
- Even more rigid with the bridge driven on both sides by belt driven actuators
- Enhanced z-axis positioning with hand wheel and counter simplifies the adjustment and ensures repeatable positioning
- Inclusion of the most current electrical control technology from B&R Industrial Automation ensures first-class build
- Updated controls and safety circuitry
- Improvements to the carriage and spline head actuators ensure smooth travel
- Automatic frame fixturing is activated by an improved 2D barcode scanning capability, in addition to the existing 1D barcode or FTP download
For additional information about the Winpro Screen Express, visit https://formtekgroup.com/product-items/screen-express-2
Add new comment