Date: 5 September 2019
GlassBuild America is the largest annual gathering place for the entire glass, window and door industries in North America and offers the most comprehensive display of both American-made and International machinery and supplies for the industry. After 11 years, Winpro has returned to GlassBuild America and will showcase the newly updated and redesigned Winpro Screen Express!
Come visit us at booth # 3569 to see all of the Winpro Screen Express’ improvements which include:
- The ability to perform screen assemblies up to 38” x 80″
- A belt-driven actuator on the bridge that ensures smoother travel
- An enhanced Z-axis positioning with hand wheel for better height control and faster changeovers
- An updated electrical control system to improve overall safety
- A redesigned pneumatic control system to provide increased machine response time
- Automatic filtering, activated by an improved barcode scanner with 2D capability
We will be there to give demonstrations of the Winpro in action and answer any questions on its performance!
The show starts on Tuesday, Sept. 17, at 10:00 a.m., runs through Thursday afternoon, Sept. 19, and will be held in Atlanta, Georgia at the Georgia World Congress Center located at 285 Andrew Young International Blvd.NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
For more details and to get your FREE expo pass code to the GlassBuild America Expo, visit https://mestek.formtekgroup.com/glassbuild-america-2019