Ultimate glass quality with energy-smart, full-circulated top and bottom air convection.
• Glaston ProL™ - a top-notch flat laminating line uses full convection technology to turn heat-treated and Low-E glass into high-performance laminated products.
• GlastonAir™ – air flotation technology to temper extremely thin as well as special niche products, such as vacuum-insulated or fire-resistant glass.
Machinery for Automotive glass processing
• Glaston Matrix™ windshield bending furnace – a new OEM-windshield press for bending deeps sags and wrap round corners to tightest tolerances and with active convection heating to enhance production of windshields with conductive or heat reflective coatings
• Glaston HTBS™ mold-free bending and tempering systems – with Vortex™ convection and multistage heating process for printed & coated sidelites, vents and quaterlites
• GlastonInsight™ – intelligent online process assistance to raise your glass quality to an excellent and more uniform level. Available also as an older tempering line upgrade.
• Performance boost: RC200™, RC350™, FC500™ and GlastonAir™ heating chamber replacements – get the latest convection technology and new control system for boosted capabilities, capacity, energy efficiency and quality – and reach a brand-new level in processing.
Services, parts and tools
• Glaston Genuine Care – a service approach for everyone with spare parts, servicing and Glaston Care service agreements.
• XtraSpeed™ tools are designed for use in the automotive, solar and architectural industries.
• XtraLight™ features a plastic skeleton to reduce the carbon footprint
• XtraSmart™ tools support energy efficiency with a replaceable diamond wheel section.
Registration now open at: www.vitrum-milano.com
Glaston at Vitrum 2015 www: http://www.vitrum-milano.com