SWISSRAILING TWO SIDED is a French balcony made of glass or glass railing system for window elements that reach below the required balustrade height (windows with low balustrade height or floor-to-ceiling windows). The fall protection glazing offers maximum transparency and lightness with maximum safety.
- Transparency and lightness with maximum security
- No handrail required
- View of supporting profiles without visible screws (optionally available without cover with visible screws)
- Easy cleaning due to free glass bottom edge
- Individually adaptable to almost all profile geometries
- Simple assembly, subsequent assembly also possible
- Pre-assembly of the basic profile already feasible in the window factory
- Mounting of the supporting profile via special, innovative fastening systems on the window and in the masonry
- Easy installation with facade screws, especially with plastic profiles
- Screw connection to roller shutter rail possible
- Complete system with general building inspection test certificate according to the additional requirements of DIN 18008 Part 4
- Consists of two supporting profiles and a glazing unit made of laminated safety glass VSG
- Supporting profiles available in various colour coatings
- Profile end caps (plastic) available in black or grey
- Installation directly on the window frame or sideways into the brickwork
- Available in three standard railing heights: 906, 1006 and 1106 mm
- Both for double sided vertical storage and for double sided horizontal storage
- Special profile lengths possible at any time!
- For window widths up to 3000 mm (for vertical storage)
- French balconies
- Suitable for all window elements and post-and-beam facades (wood, wood-aluminium, aluminium, steel and plastic)
The abP regulates the fall protection function of our system under impact loads.
Static proof must be provided separately. If required, we can also provide support.