Date: 9 June 2022
As in previous years, EPPA and Gütegemeinschaft will again be represented with a joint booth at the fair, this time in Hall 4A - booth 231. We look forward to welcoming you, our members, partners and media representatives, as well as other interested visitors.
In addition, we will be holding a lecture programme in the official forum of Fensterbau Frontale on 14 July from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the overall topic "PVC window profiles: A contribution and a blueprint for the Green Deal".
The event will be streamed live from the fair and translated into English. Whether in person on site in Nuremberg or online: We cordially invite all interested parties to attend.
Our programme in the official FORUM of FENSTERBAU FRONTALE is as follows:
- 10:30: The political context: from the Green Deal to the Circular Plastics Alliance
- 11:00 ”Upgrade your living space: modernization with PVC windows” – how to push forward the renovation quote
- 11:30: Thinking in cycles: News from standardization for PVC window profile systems
- 12:00: Design-for-Recycling for PVC windows – sustainability from the very beginning
- 12:30: RAL warranty mark as reference for RAL quality certification – a perfect duo
- 13:00: Latest news in GKFP quality certification
- 13:30: Prowindo – trade associations representing PVC windows in Germany
Information from the fair
The exhibition recommends travelling to and from the fair by public transport. With the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE e-Ticket, visitors can use all VGN public transport in the Nuremberg/Fürth/Stein area free of charge. The fair provides information on the latest news and industry topics on its social media channels LinkedIn and Facebook.