The Floating Stairs structural glass treads are cantilevered from the wall with a concealed support system, giving the appearance that the stairs are “floating” in air. This stunning and innovative design transforms the traditional staircase into a unique installation of modern art.
- Suspended glass treads without any visible support
- Open risers with frameless structural design
- Non-skid tread surfaces for increased safety
- Integrated glass railing directly attached to treads
- Integrated lighting options available
If you're attending this years AIA National show, stop by and see our Floating Glass Stairs on display at BOOTH #1273. For a complementary ticket to the AIA show click here.