The 80th Conference on Glass Problems invites engineers, educators, students, and solutions providers working with aspects of glass manufacturing to submit an abstract for an oral presentation at this premier industry conference. Broad topics of interest are:
- Glass melting & quality
- Combustion and heat transfer
- Process control, sensors, and Industry 4.0
- Modeling of glass melting and processing
- Raw materials, batching, and recycling
- Forming issues and container customization
- Safety, emissions, environment, and respirable silica
- Carbon reduction, energy management, and electric boosting
- Furnace design and reconstruction
- Furnace life extension and maintenance
- New topics (relevant to glass manufacturing)
Selected oral presentation authors are required to submit a paper for publication in the published proceedings of the conference.
To submit an abstract:
- NEW THIS YEAR: We have gone entirely to a web-based form for this year’s submission process. Fill in the abstract submission form here and submit. It’s that easy!
- If you have questions, contact Donna Banks at email@example.com
Deadline for submission of abstracts is January 24, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EST – no exceptions.
The Conference on Glass Problems is the largest glass manufacturing conference in North America, attracting glass manufacturers and suppliers worldwide to exchange innovations and problem solutions. Co-organized by the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council and Alfred University, the conference provides expert lectures, panel discussions and focused courses and symposia, along with exhibiting and networking opportunities.
Contact Mona Thiel (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’re interested in reserving an exhibit booth or a hospitality booth or salon.