Date: 21 October 2021
The 83rd Conference on Glass Problems invites engineers, educators, students, and solutions providers working with aspects of glass manufacturing to submit an abstract for an oral presentation at this premier industry conference. Broad topics of interest are:
- Glass melting & quality
- Combustion and heat transfer
- Process control, sensors, and Industry 4.0
- Modeling of glass melting and processing
- Raw materials, batching, cullet and recycling
- Forming issues and container customization
- Safety, emissions, environment, and respirable silica
- Sustainability, carbon reduction, and energy management
- Furnace design and reconstruction
- Furnace life extension and maintenance
- New topics relevant to glass manufacturing
Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the GPC Advisory Board, a panel of industry representatives. Chosen oral presentation authors are also required to submit a paper for publication in the published proceedings of the conference.
To submit an abstract, complete the online abstract submission form at this link.
Deadline for submission of abstracts is January 14, 2022, 9 pm EST – no exceptions.
The Conference on Glass Problems is the largest glass manufacturing conference in North America, attracting glass manufacturers and suppliers worldwide to exchange innovations and problem solutions. Co-organized by the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council and Alfred University, the conference provides expert lectures, panel discussions and focused courses and symposia, along with exhibiting and networking opportunities.
Contact Mona Thiel (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’re interested in reserving an exhibit booth or a hospitality booth or salon.
Information on Conference of Glass Problems at:
Or contact Donna Banks at email@example.com or (614) 523-3033.
The 83rd Conference on Glass Problems is organized by the Glass Manufacturing Industry Council and Alfred University and endorsed by The American Ceramic Society. Glass Worldwide is the official journal.